Since the Gmail accounts have been imported to Office 365, calendars from Gmail can be imported. Below are the steps to add the calendar. Attached is also a video that shows the steps as well.
- Log in your Office 365 account with the credentials provided.
- Once logged in, click on "Calendar".
- Click "Add calendar".
- Click "Add personal calendars".
- Click "Google".
- A new window will open. Log in with your Innocare/pt Health email account.
- Click "Allow".
- When the calendar from Google has imported, it will show that the account has been added. Click on the "X" in the top right-hand corner to close the screen.
- The calendar will have events from Gmail and Outlook in this calendar. The calendar events from Gmail and Outlook will now show in the one calendar.