Opening the app
When the TetraVX app is installed, the main screen will look like the image below.
- Shows recent calls
- Shows the contacts (red box shows the Tetra contacts and blue box shows the contacts on your phone)
- Shows the number pad (default when the app opens)
- Shows voicemails
- Shows messages
The three bars on the left will bring up additional options. These settings can get into very technical details and is not recommended to go into unless instructed by IT.
When a call comes into the clinic, if the phone is locked, it will look like the image below. Swipe either to the left or to the right to either deny or allow the call.
If the phone is unlocked and a call comes in, it will look like the image below.
While on a call
When on a call, the screen will look like the one below.
- Will put the call on hold
- Will mute the microphone
- Will put the call on speakerphone
- Will bring up additional settings
- Creates a conference call
- Forwards the call
- Adds another call
- Shows the number pad; press the arrow to go back to the main call screen
- Hangs up the call