With the latest update of TetraVX, there is now a web portal version! TetraVX users can now log onto the web portal and use it as they would use their desk phones!
Before logging into the web portal, submit a ticket to IT to get your web portal username and password! Once you have received your web port username and password, type: https://innocare.tetravx.com in Chrome. The web portal will only work in Chrome and not any other web browser!
NOTE: If Chrome is not installed, submit a ticket to have it installed.
Input your username and password in the required fields.
Once logged in, the user will be shown the screen below. All of the last called phone numbers and voicemails are listed.
The Web Portal
- The phone number can be entered here to dial out or can be search. If the person also has an internal extension, they can search for here
- The number pad can be used to enter the phone rather than typing in the number.
- Voicemails can be checked here.
- Click the play button to listen to the message
- Click the telephone to call the phone number
- Click the trashcan to delete the message
- This opens up more settings for the web portal.
- This changes the audio settings.
- This logs the user out of the web portal.
Under Account Settings, a profile picture can be added and password for both web portal and voicemail can be changed.
Under Audio Devices, the device with the microphone and speaker (a headset) will need to be selected here. Click on the boxes highlighted in yellow to configure the devices.
Under Ringtones, the ring tone for incoming calls can be changed, along with the volume; there’s even Super Mario and Imperial March available! Click “Save”.
Steps to change Voicemail Greeting
- Call into the voicemail box by dialing *97 on the main screen
- Input your voicemail password and press #
- Press option 5 for advanced options
- Press option 1 to record greeting
- Press any number for the greeting (you can have up to 9 greetings)
- Stop talking or press a number to stop recording
- After the recording is done, press 1 to listen to the recording or press 2 to save the recording or press 3 to re-record
- The call to the voicemail will disconnect once the new voicemail is saved
Make sure to allow Chrome to access your audio devices (headphones/microphone). The web portal will need access in order to allow audio.
In Chrome, click the camera icon in the address bar, located on the far right-hand side. When prompted, click "Allow".
There will be a red dot located in the tab, indicating that the microphone is being used.