There are two different ways that the Teamviewer ID can be found.
- On the Desktop of the computer, double click on the Teamviewer icon.
- A window will open and it will show the computer's Teamviewer ID.
Or, the second method can be:
- Click the Windows button located in the bottom left hand of the screen.
- Type "Teamviewer" into the search bar.
- Click on Teamviewer located under Programs.
- Teamviewer will open and show the Teamviewer ID for the computer.
- If the light in the bottom right-hand corner is red or the Teamviewer ID is not displayed, then make sure the computer is connected to the internet. Please look at this article on how to make sure the computer is connected to the internet.