How to find my TeamViewer ID
You will need to access the Windows desktop of the machine in order to get the TeamViewer number:
1. Look in the system tray (that's the bottom right corner of the Windows desktop, near the clock)
2. You will find a Blue icon for TeamViewer Host
3. Right-click this icon and click Show TeamViewer or Show Status Dialog.
4. This screen will give you a nine-digit ID number
5. Check the Advanced settings. The following instructions apply to Teamviewer Host (If you have full version of Teamviewer please skip down).
Please verify you have the following checked off, under advanced: Full access control when a partner is connecting to the Windows logon screen.
The following applies to Teamviewer full version (non-host). Please follow screens below. Click in tray area, right click on teamviewer blue icon, select Show TeamViewer.
Click on Extras – Options:
Click Advanced, click Show Advanced Options
Verify you have the following checked off, under advanced: Full access control when a partner is connecting to the Windows logon screen.
How to find teamviewer:
- Start - All Programs
- User should have an icon there if its installed
- Double clicking on icon or on TeamViewer icon on desktop is another way to show the TeamViewer ID
- If no id is displayed or shown then please verify you have Internet connection